What This Products Does
With the built-in high performance 1.3Mega-Pixel sensor, TL-SC3430 is adequate for the home, shop, bank, office and other building surveillance where clearer video and more image detail are required. What is more exciting is that wherever you are, high definition video can be delivered to you with the most fluidity, through a standard web browser or 3G device so that you will be to keep you close to what you care for most.
Featuring a simple installation, event alerts, 2-way audio and other practical functions, TL-SC3430 is absolutely a perfect solution for the advanced viewer with attention to detail.
1.3 Megapixel HD Imaging for Identification Surveillance
Equipped with high performance 1.3Mega-Pixel sensor, it can provide HD images that are more useful, with more image detail and wider scene coverage for identification, such as faces of people or the nameplate of car.
Advanced H.264 Codec, Brings you the perfect smooth video
H.264 is an advanced video compressing technologies, which can reduce the size of a digital video file greatly (up to 80%) without compromising image quality. While H.264 provides savings in network bandwidth and storage costs, and much higher video quality can be achieved for a given bit rate.
Intelligent Surveillance Functionality
The TL-SC3430 automatically records video when needed, detects unexpected intrusions and alerts users via e-mail when motion is detected. It also supports digital input/output for external sensors and alarms.
Multiple Easy Remote Viewing Options
The TL-SC3430 provides users with abundant flexible remote viewing options. Users can look in on their cameras via the internet from their 3G mobile phones, laptops, or tablets, such as an Android ™ phone or 3G enabled iPad ™.
16-channel Management Software
The TL-SC3430's bundled surveillance software assists users with managing multiple cameras at the same time. With it, video from 16 cameras can be displayed on one screen. Users can archive streamed video and audio straight to their hard drives, playback video, and monitor up to 16 cameras on a single screen.
2-Way Audio Communication
With the TL-SC3430's built-in microphone or one purchased separately, users can hear what's happening within range of their cameras remotely. What's more , by connecting an external speaker to the TL-SC3430, users may also speak to someone near the camera or give a public address depending on the speaker's strength. This brings users more convenience allowing for better communication when monitoring their cameras from a remote location.
Easy Remote Access-DDNS & UPnP
Without remembering the numeric IP address, The DDNS feature enables you to remotely access the camera by typing an easy-to-remember domain name (e.g. www.mycamera.com) to a browser especially when the IP address of the camera is always changed by your Internet Service Provider. Besides, if the camera is connected with a router and set up in the local area network, UPnP function can facilitate you to access the camera easily without any complicated operations in the router and camera.
* 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor produces high definition imaging quality
* H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG video streaming for different quality needs and bandwidth environments
* Built-in Samba(Windows)/NFS(Unix) network client for convenient video storage to NAS(network attached storage)
* 10x digital zoom for detailed close-ups
* 2-way audio allows users to listen and talk remotely
* 3GPP compliant allows users to see live video via 3G mobile devices
* Advanced SSL/HTTPS encryption and IP filter protect your privacy from malicious intrusions
* Email or FTP notifications triggered by motion detection, audio detection or schedule timer offer sensitive invasion alert
* Free bundled software supports monitoring up to 16 cameras simultaneously
* Quick Universal Plug and Play Installation
* Supports 10 simultaneous unicast users and unlimited number of users via multicast