The KME-PSI348 is a low cost Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Injector to insert PoE power to a CAT5 Ethernet data cable on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(+) and 7,8(-).
The new KME-PSI348 Passive PoE Injector is made of TPEE material in an aesthetic package and is available with one RJ45 plug to act as “Data-In”, one RJ45 port to act as “PoE+Data out” and one power supply jack.
The new KME-PSI348 indoor passive PoE Injector allows you to use your space efficiently when installing your wireless equipment through its small size and high manageabillity.
The unique KME-PSI348 has a power on indicator LED showing when DC power (12V to 48V) is being supplied to the inserter through the DC jack.
* RJ45 Cat.5 Input / Output connector
* Input / Output common ground
* Power/Data mixer
* Ethernet switches expand to Wireless AP
* Cat5 rated RJ45 jack for more reliable high speed data connections (10/100MB)
* Small size.
* Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
* IP Phone and Security Camera Systems